[fvc-wat-disc] Multi-cultural festival thoughts - part 1 - the attendees

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Wed Jun 28 17:11:49 EDT 2017

I'm w you on this.
David

    On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 4:46 PM, Jay Judkowitz <judkowitz at gmail.com> wrote:

 Great minds think alike  :-)
As for the order of preferences, I would defer to more experienced folks on the list and don't have a general opinion.  I only have one specific opinion which is that with the true believers, we ask for them to join us.  That's the most valuable result we can get since it increases our ability to reach others.