[fvc-wat-disc] Looking for additional festivals for FVC-WR to attend

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri May 19 20:45:44 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Education will play a large role in our work over the next 2 years as we
move toward the 2019 federal election  One of the ways we connect with our
community to talk about electoral reform is at summer festivals. Last year
we attended ten festivals.

We are always looking for more festivals to attend.
If you live an a neighbourhood or are involved with a group that hosts a
festival that would be suitable, could you let us know?  We would also like
to attend festivals or events in the Townships as well.  We are open to
exploring a variety of festivals or events.

We are also looking for a kindly person who would check out three websites
that list events and festivals in Waterloo Region to search for any that
might be suitable for FVC-WR to attend.  Are you that kindly person?
Please let us know!

If you want to take a look, here are the sites:

http://www.waterlooregionliving.com/play-events

http://www.explorewaterlooregion.com/

http://www.waterlooregionliving.com/play-events

Wishing everyone a great 2 4 weekend.