[fvc-wat-disc] Motion to Concur with Election Reform Committee Report

Jay Judkowitz judkowitz at gmail.com
Sat May 6 13:22:49 EDT 2017

I'm worried about public visibility on this.
"Motion to Concur with Election Reform Committee Report" shows up in 0
searches in news.google.ca and on twitter

Is there some popular (and digestible) name for this that we can mail and
tweet about and talk to neighbors about?  How would the average Canadian
citizen know this is happening and that they can still influence the
outcome?