[fvc-wat-disc] FVC releases poll that confirms Cdns. want PR

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:14:16 EDT 2017

Hi Stu,

The poll results confirm what we are seeing door to door as well.  We are
getting about a 70% sign up rate to the Leadnow petition which asks Raj to
support the upcoming NDP motion for parliament to adopt the ERRE
committee's recommendations.  Some of us on the VoteBetter campaign are
veterans of the 2015 VoteTogether campaign and the response at the door is
more positive than asking people to vote strategically to remove Harper.
Given the goal in 2015, we are amazed at the support for asking Raj to
advocate for PR.  Amazed, excited and encouraged!

Thank you for spreading the word!

Have a great day,
Sharon