[fvc-wat-disc] Tell Your MP To Vote For Electoral Reform On May 31st

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 01:09:41 EDT 2017

I don't *think *you can register in advance with the system to use it like
an alarm clock (I wish!).

But the way it works is you fill it in with your number, then *your *phone
rings and it'll say "press 1" to connect to your MP and then it connects
you with Raj (or Marwan or Bryan). Of course you can just call the regular
way, but by using this we can see how many people called!

I love that idea of tying up their office line for two days. Wish we could
tie it up for 2 weeks. If they couldn't get anything else done it might cut
a hole in the "nobody cares about this" argument.

Anita