[fvc-wat-disc] AUTOMATION: Tell Your MP To Vote For Electoral Reform On May 31st

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 18:38:33 EDT 2017

The app set up by a software developer who is an FVC volunteer. Anybody who
calls, it goes in a spreadsheet only I have access to. If they checked the
box to get communications from us, I'll add them to our list, if they
don't, I won't. Same as we do when we use the dogooder program for people
to send petitions, sign up for actions.

Anita