[fvc-wat-disc] Unusual request

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:11:08 EDT 2017

Thanks, everyone. I'll go hang at David's - he offered first! Thank you.

Second thing: Those of you who follow my webinars know that at least half
the time I screw it up. What would be really helpful is to have a
co-organizer on there hanging out and fixing any technical problems that
arise (which usually amount to I can't find the right button to push to get
the volume on, the screen to appear, help fix some panelist's technical
issues, my chat box has disappeared and I can't get it back ETC :). Last
time a team leader who runs webinars on gotowebinar for another org offered
to do that next time, but he's not available on Sunday. Anyone who is
really familiar alrady with the gotowebinar and could be a co-organizer
(nobody will see you), let me know!

Anita