[fvc-wat-disc] One More Day To Help Our MPs Do The Right Thing: Adopt The ERRE Committe Recommendations

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Tue May 30 10:45:54 EDT 2017

I wrote another letter to her which I delivered to her office and sent by e-mail.
I also had the office staff register me as advocating that she vote to concur.
While she keeps saying she represents her constituents, any requirement in a free vote for cabinet members to vote as the boss says puts that to a complete lie.
So much for our representative democracy.
All one has to do is watch the disgusting partisan, no cooperation, attack-dog demeanor of our parliament to see that our system is lousy.
It also demonstrates how badly we need PR and more coalition and consensus style parliament.
I don’t like the all-or-nothing statement of Ruby Sahota either.
I am somewhat encouraged  by developments in BC.
A coalition government that pursues ER and PR and perhaps the STV that BC voters approved at 58% previously.
It could set an example for the rest of neanderthal Canada.
Sorry to sound bitter.
Dave