[fvc-wat-disc] ***SPAM*** Re: A List??? One More Day To Help Our MPs Do The Right Thing: Adopt The ERRE Committe Recommendations

Corliss Olson cpolson11 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:09:51 EDT 2017

Hello,

If you are keeping a track of our various efforts, I sent a number of
emails to the list of most vulnerable Liberal MPs (by size of voting
margin). So far, all responses (& there haven't been that many) have asked
for my address, in their riding. I have replied, of course, & given a
rationale as to why I would write to them, but it does not feel very
receptive. I have written to some Ministers, too, & gotten the same
response, so I complied, informing them that I was writing to them to their
ministerial capacity.

Oddly, my own MP, Marwan Tabbara, has not responded, yet, which is not
typical for him. I am guessing the pressure is on within their ranks.

Corliss