[fvc-wat-disc] Implications of proportional representation (PR) in Canada

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 11:16:49 EST 2017

Hahah!  That was the only part Real was dissatisfied with.  As he says, "In
fact, this article does not cover all of the implications for Canada, only
the implications in terms of party representation. I explained that to
them, and don't know why they went with this title."

I think its fantastic.  And not *just* because it was my idea :)  He did a
superb job, much better than my wildest dreams.

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Ellen Papenburg <sagittaep at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I like the headline,  in regards to bring to message to the public...
>
> http://policyoptions.irpp.org/magazines/november-2017/
> implications-of-proportional-representation-pr-in-canada/
>
> via my android phone

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.