[fvc-wat-disc] A Liberal, A Conservative And A Green

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Oct 10 03:20:38 EDT 2017

Hi David (et. al.): Here are the details:

*What*: Fair Vote Guelph presents Turning Parliament Inside Out
*When*: Tuesday, 10 October 2017 from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Harcourt United Church
*Location*: 87 Dean Avenue, Guelph, Ontario
*Map*: https://osm.org/go/ZXn86uOU-?m=

You can see a replica of the poster on the FairvoteWRC website:

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/event/fair-vote-guelph-turning-parliament-inside-out/?instance_id=58866

Local Fair Vote events should always appear on our Web site (if not,
let me know and I'll add them).

For those particularly interested in keeping up with events, you can
add the FairvoteWRC events calendar to your own Gmail or Outlook
calendar,  Thunderbird Lightning, or any other calendar application
that supports the iCal standard:

http://www.fairvotewrc.ca/?plugin=all-in-one-event-calendar&controller=ai1ec_exporter_controller&action=export_events

- --Bob.