[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] FVC & Democracy Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against PM Trudeau & New Angus Reid Poll

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 20:32:50 EDT 2017

Interesting, Harold, since I too am on the Angus-Reid forum and except for
the monthly mosaic, I try to answer them in the hopes that THIS TIME it
will be politics.  Never is.

Great point about 66%.  Must use that!

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 7:48 PM, Harold Remus <hremus at golden.net> wrote:

> Thanks.
> For the report (66%).  That kind of figure would give us two majority
> govts under FPTP, non?
>
> I collected several signatures at church today.  Might have collected more
> but there was a long meeting right after worship....Have to find/fill in
> postal codes for a couple of them.
>
> Alice and I give monthly to several organizations.  Dem W is one of them.
>
> I take part in Angus Reid polls but am evidently not on their political
> sector—never get asked.  Always about what do I buy/own/watch/follow....my
>
> hr

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.