[fvc-wat-disc] Video of Final NDP Leadership Debate in Vancouver

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:02:40 EDT 2017

Be sure to watch, so we can pick the best leader for PR

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ndp-leadership-debate-vancouver-1.4282537

If you want to get right to the PR question, move the slider to
approximately the middle

Guy Caron reiterated his commitment and asked Jagmeet Singh what he planned
to do ... Singh admitted that Caron's plan was good and that he himself had
yet to place his electoral reform plan on his website. Singh gave excellent
reasons for MMPR but it seems insincere if he hasn't placed it on his site.
Neither Charlie nor Niki commented, but the Vancouver debate rules didn't
allow that.

But from all sources, Caron, in my opinion, is the most committed to PR.

cheers,
Don