[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteers for our last festival needed

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 22:08:44 EDT 2017

Hello FairVoting Friends,

Hope everyone has had a great summer.

FVC-WR has had a fabulous summer festival season; spoken with hundreds of
people in our community, 50 pages of petitions have been signed and many
postcards have been sent.  Thank you all, for your continued support and
work so that Canadians can have a fair electoral system.

Our last summer event, the Cambridge International Festival, is coming up
on Saturday, Sept. 23rd.  It is a fun day and the weather promises to be
perfect.

If anyone has a couple of hours to share, volunteers are needed and greatly
appreciated!  The shifts are: 11a.m-1:30, 1:30-4 pm & 4pm - 6 pm.  Previous
experience at a community information table isn't needed. If you want to
help, let us know!

Best wishes,
Sharon
for FVC-WR