[fvc-wat-disc] A friend has shared "Local MPP Michael Harris stepping down over health concerns" from TheRecord.com

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Apr 8 23:45:59 EDT 2018

Indeed. Michael Harris did spend time to listen to us about electoral
reform, and did some good work advocating for rare diseases and, as
Transportation Critic, trying to clarify the rules for the roundabouts
that have sprung up around the Region like weeds in the last few
years. He leaves large shoes to fill.

- --Bob.