[fvc-wat-disc] A letter for the Planet ... not PR but of equalimportance

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sun Apr 15 18:54:09 EDT 2018

There’s a good article in today’s Globe that tells it like it is.
The tarsands should be left in the ground.
It’s uneconomic without our big subsidies.
If demand for oil decreases as it should the price could go down to $30/barrel, half the cost of getting oil from the tarsands.
I copied the article and attached it.
Unfortunately, Trudeau and Notley are politicians first and true leaders for the common good second.
Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10