[fvc-wat-disc] Upcoming All Candidate Meetings

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:30:40 EDT 2018

Hi, Sharon
I hope you are feeling better.
Are you going to be at the planning meeting at St. John's tonight?

I am not going to be able to man our table for the Kitchener All Candidates
meeting as I have to be at a school for a 'welcome to kindergarten'
parents' night.  ( I said 'yes' before checking my schedule)  I could be at
St. John's to help set up, but would have to leave about 5:45.  I could be
back by 7:45  to help put things away.
I will be at the Waterloo meeting on the 29th.
Cathy