[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Update On A Busy July

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:15:09 EDT 2018

Will Fair Vote send  a short survey with a deadline to reply to municipal and regional candidates in Ontario.? The survey should ask  whether the candidates support electoral reform of all levels of government. Then will Fair Vote publish the candidates lists of their replies as well as those who failed to respond.