[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Results from the BC referendum on electoral reform

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 12:29:00 EST 2018

A source of hope, which is good right about now, is Quebec.  They have an
agreement with four of the five parties that should one of them be elected,
they will IMPLEMENT MMP, no referendum, no nonsense.  And, ONE OF THEM WAS
ELECTED.  The new Premier has, at least three times, reiterated his
commitment and is making strides to move it forward.

Still much work to be done there, but there is hope.

Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.