[fvc-wat-disc] Liberal Fundraising Request In My Mailbox Today

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 20:29:26 EST 2018

Good!

You see that thing in the U.S. where people are writing cheques to the NRA
and where you put the amount they put "thoughts and prayers" on the line?

Anita

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Sharon Sommerville <
sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I received a fundraising letter from Justin Trudeau today.  Instead of
> throwing the letter in the recycling bin, I wrote a short note on the
> pledge form.  It said: Please remove me from your mailing list as I no
> longer support the LPC due to your broken electoral reform promise.  Thank
> you. Sharon.
>
> My note will go in their prepaid return envelope and be mailed to them at
> their expense.  It felt good.
>
> All the best,
> Sharon

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration