[fvc-wat-disc] PM Trudeau Visits London; Car Pool To Rally In Place

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 00:15:25 EST 2018

Hello FairVoting Friends,

As you may have heard, PM Trudeau will be hosting a town hall event at
Western University in London this Thursday at 7pm.

The Alliance for Fair Voting in London is hosting a rally to welcome the
prime minister between 5 - 7 pm.  There is a car pool going to the rally
departing here at 3 pm. If anyone is interested in attending, let me know
and we will make the necessary arrangements to meet.

Best regards,
Sharon
for FVC-WR