[fvc-wat-disc] Luisa D'Amato on Justin Trudeau in The Record

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 14:41:35 EST 2018

Don't worry--already done :)  Don't know yet which party will earn by vote,
but I know who I won't be voting for.

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Michael O'Brien <emandjayobrien at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Citizens who progressively voted Liberal in the last Federal election
> should now seriously consider voting for an alternative party that wishes
> to stand behind a policy of Proportional Representation.
>
> I only know of two parties that think this way - the Green and NDP parties.
>
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

>> istserv.thinkers.org

No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.