[fvc-wat-disc] Feb 1 Letter

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 19:28:50 EST 2018

it went to roughly 450 newspapers ... some from really small communities
from some of which I got the message "editor not in today ... back next
week" ...

I used a big list  (attached) of editor emails which may be useful to us
... it's a bit out of date as several emails came back, but most of the
addresses are OK