[fvc-wat-disc] Kultrun & Day In The Park Volunteers Needed!

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:16:01 EDT 2018

Thank you Corliss!  That would be a great help.

We use the FVC tabloids and this year have added Mitch Potter's recent
article in The Star which is very readable overview of the issue & PR
solution as well as a small postcard which has an excellent graphic of our
recent provincial electoral results using FPTP and PR.

We also have some Myth Busters and FAQ sheets for anyone who is
particularly keen.

Here are links to the FVC website & some resources: A Look At The Evidence
and FAQ, which make for pretty good study sheets:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w6qTSF-VVpjKGHM7hAFkQtkG23kGB-Sp4t04ovLViHE/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ARfhGvCCMzxY4vFrEIEg-yhK2HDPDr6jMnAJqbnfS-E/edit

Thank you again.  Will be in touch closer to the event when we  have been
informed of our location by the Kultrun organizers.

Kind regards,
Sharon