[fvc-wat-disc] Party's Over: Why We Need To Abolish Political Parties by Andrew Nikiforuk

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:20:09 EDT 2018

The comments are fascinating!  Thanks for giving me the heads up to look at
them, which I wasn't going to do.  Wish I was there 3 days ago, when I
could have commented meaningfully with The Dude.  Specifically, why is this
Libertarian's mantra about not being forced to do anything by the
government, but meaning paying taxes since he next derides "any place that
does not have the rule of law and does not respect people's liberty" but
isn't the rule of law exactly telling people what to do?

But this guy isn't a troll and his perspective, even though I don't
understand it, appears to be one he's applied thought to.

An entirely new commentary on the dangers of FPTP.