[fvc-wat-disc] Party's Over: Why We Need To Abolish PoliticalParties by Andrew Nikiforuk

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Fri Jul 6 12:46:20 EDT 2018

Political parties have the benefit of developing a platform on which they, including their leader and all their local candidates campaign.
Having no parties leaves constituents with little to go on and little national discussion.
PR and more independence of MPs solves many of the problems.
The Broadbent video of Helen Clark’s discussion of how politics changed in New Zealand with MMP and the working with other parties supports that.
Dave A

Sent from Mail for Windows 10