[fvc-wat-disc] Rally Tomorrow for the Minister of Democratic Institutions, Karina Gould, At 5 pm

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Jul 17 12:17:33 EDT 2018

Hi all: Cathy Scott, Byron Weber Becker and I had a very successful meeting with the Hon. Karina Gould this morning.  There is hope that Fair Vote will be able to provide input on a government process to proceed with electoral reform and proportional representation.

To that end  I encourage today's rallyers to remind  Minister Gould to keep electoral reform alive. A confrontational protest rally risks undoing this morning's progress. Placards or signs should be phrased to encourage the government, not attack the Liberals or Minister Gould.

As a participants in this morning's meeting we probably won't be taking part in the rally, but we may be there to greet the Minister socially.

Have fun this afternoon!

--Bob

--

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> Phone: +1-519-635-9413