[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Discussion Night and Weenie Roastim, 6-9pm Wed 25 July 2018 in Sharon Sommerville's back yard

Les Kadar leskadar at rogers.com
Wed Jul 18 19:14:54 EDT 2018

Dear folks. I have from the beginning been an arm chair member but avid supporter of this group. My time is tighter than ever now and cannot participate at all therefore ask,I be removed from the mail list.
I have  tried to use the unsubscribe made available but it does not seem to work.
Best of luck, best regards and perseverance is the only game a government plays better than the public.
I was hugely pissed when the Feds did nothing.
Adios.

Les Kadar
iPad email