[fvc-wat-disc] FV booth for Festival next weekend

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:40:54 EDT 2018

Hi Cathy,

This a.m., I decided that I would attend the festival; put up & take down
the tent, be there much of the weekend to ensure someone is at the tent
each day.

It was good of Myron to make the offer to help with the materials and his
kind offer is greatly appreciated.  As of today, everything is covered.

Cheers,
S.