[fvc-wat-disc] Invite Bob Hepburn to talk?

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Sun Jun 24 13:03:29 EDT 2018

Minutes after I sent the message to The Record and Star, I got an e-mail from Ron at The Record saying they published my letter yesterday.
I checked with my neighbour’s hard copy and it was there but hasn’t been added online.
Interestingly, they went ahead and removed my first two sentences on their own.
I guess it was a bit too much.
Maybe it will appear online tomorrow.
We’ll see about The Star.
Dave