[fvc-wat-disc] Tonight: Discussion Night withEvan Rosamond on Assessing Voting Systems

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Mar 28 14:34:59 EDT 2018

Hi Dave: Yes, the idea is to put all the resources from Discussion
Nights and other events on our http://fairvotewrc.ca/resources/ page.

That said, I still haven't put your info on the web site, nor the info
from Gordon Nicholls from last month.  Nor have I updated our
http://fairvotewrc.ca/media/ page with the latest letters to the
editor (and I actually have a list of other letters that need to be
added too).

Note to everyone: Help! Is there someone who can provide some
assistance in maintaining the web site?  It's not difficult -- I have
trouble figuring out Facebook, so anyone who understands Facebook can
do the  web site too...

- --Bob.