[fvc-wat-disc] TriPride Volunteers For Next Saturday

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Sat May 26 09:20:22 EDT 2018

Good Morning FairVoting Friends,

TriPride kicks off the festival season next Saturday at Victoria Park in
Kitchener from 11a.m to 8 pm.  And, what at start it is! TriPride is a
great day; lots of fun, good music & large numbers of electoral reform
supporters.  What could be better?

And, this is the season when we ask for help at our information tables. Do
you have some time for electoral reform next Saturday?  There are 3 shifts
for TriPride:  11- 2 pm, 2 - 5 pm, 5 - 8 pm.  If you can only do part of a
shift that is fine as well, any help is appreciated.

Hope to hear from you!

With thanks,