[fvc-wat-disc] Any activism in Ontario?

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Tue May 8 15:28:28 EDT 2018

If anybody wants to help Catherine's bid for reelection, HQ is 124 Weber St
South at Union (NE corner).

Phone 226-505-4109

Come on in and sign up ... it all starts tomorrow. We need help with
private lawn signs ... 500 go out tomorrow ... I'll be alone right now on
road signs ... I plan to put up 35-50 tomorrow.

cheers,
Don