[fvc-wat-disc] TriPride Volunteers For Next Saturday

Ellen Papenburg sagittaep at gmail.com
Sat May 26 11:40:56 EDT 2018

Hi Sharon and Evan,

Not sure what is happening with a double birthday next week,  but the early
shift should be possible for Jim and me.  Three people might be too much,
but its good to have time to get food and drink,  and have a washroom break.

Coming closer to the date we would know if 2-5 is possible too. Either Jim
or me or both

Are there enough chairs?

Best,

Ellen

(via my android phone,  typos can occur)