[fvc-wat-disc] Discussion group tonight!

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Wed May 30 16:15:23 EDT 2018

I am passing too, as Andrea Horwath is in town.
David

    On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 4:04 PM, Cathy Scott <cathy.scottfree at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi, EvanI won't be there for the Fair Vote meeting tonight.I have another political meeting.Cathy
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 2:40 PM, Evan Rosamond <erosamond at worldline.ca> wrote:

Hi Fair Voters,

Tonight's discussion ought to be a noisy affair. I'm not even going to try to keep the current election from dominating.

Where: Bed & Roses meeting room, Queen St S at Courtland.

When: 7-9 pm tonight

Note: Due to construction around the front door, you will have to enter via the back door, by the back parking lot (residents' parking only) next to Clemens Lane. Ellen or delegate will open the door for you. Parking is at the usual overflow lot next to the lawyer's office a little up the hill.