[fvc-wat-disc] Repeal of Cap and Trade - urgent deadline today

Corliss Olson cpolson11 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:18:48 EDT 2018

 Hello everyone,

On an entirely different note: The Conservative Government was required to
hold public consultation on Bill 4, the Repeal of Cap and Trade. As a
letter to the editor in today's paper noted, it wasn't until Greenpeace
launched a lawsuit that the government website offered any opportunity to
comment.

I have just spent a half an hour on the website, and cannot find any place
to comment. Consequently, I sent an email to the minister. I would
encourage you to do the same.

Oh: that "consultation period"? It ends today

*rod.phillips at pc.ola.org <rod.phillips at pc.ola.org> <rod.phillips at pc.ola.org
<rod.phillips at pc.ola.org>*

I will also email the Premier and my MPP. At least we can still raise
challenges.

Thanks,
Corliss