[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Has the electoral reform egg cracked?

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:23:14 EDT 2018

Hi Jenn,

Cambridge Times reporter, Bill Doucet, wrote one article prior to the
election.  He spoke to the CityClerk and Barry Kay but didn't contact us.
His article wasn't the greatest.  He contacted me last night after we sent
out a press release to say that the results aren't binding.  I invited him
to do a follow up on the result and he hasn't responded.  Will have to
pester them.  Expect that Luisa may write something in the next day or so.

Cheers,
S.