[fvc-wat-disc] (no subject)

David dirks daviddirks at rogers.com
Fri Oct 26 15:24:06 EDT 2018

Weighing in at the end.  I get how this could have happened and I believe w Jonathan that any damage is minimal.  Certainly I get passionate about issues and can be intemperate in my actions and choice of language at times.

I will pass over any comments on managing our role w the media as Bob has covered this.  My concern is the continuing decline of our political discourse.  While it is in v sorry shape south of the border, I believe that Canadians are far too smug.  It is most discouraging to hear the leaders of two major political parties predict a nasty election, which will draw us into personal invective and hinder a real discussion of issues & ideas, which we need.

We are better than this.
David