[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] BC Needs Our Help

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:59:33 EDT 2018

Thank you, Sharon! Yes, we need help everyone. If we're going to win in BC
we have to get out our vote. People have their ballots now for the most
part.

Anita

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 8:50 PM Sharon Sommerville <
sharonsommerville at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello FairVoters,
>
> Many of you know that BC is currently having a referendum on moving to
> Proportional Representation. Voters in BC received their ballots in the
> mail this week. If PR wins, it will be the turning point for electoral
> reform in Canada.  The "No" side is well organized and has money to spend
> on getting their message and vote out.  We have many, many supporters in BC
> which we need to remind to mail in their ballot.  Can you help win the BC
> referendum?
>
> We can make calls to 9000 PR supporters in BC from the comfort of our
> homes here in Waterloo Region.  You can make as many or as few calls as you
> like. Everything will be of help. You need to take the online training but
> we need to do it now as people are already mailing  their  ballots.
>
> Thank you for your support to make a win possible in BC.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sharon
>
>  Online training:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89fwyFJJyPQ&feature=youtu.be
>
> Sign up for a live training here:
>
> https://organizingforchange.org/trainings/
>
> This is the call hub, once you are ready to call!
>
> *https://app.callhub.io/embed/agent-signup/?user=OFCGOTV&embedkey=40fa2b5d20fff980c1289759b0e2767
> <https://app.callhub.io/embed/agent-signup/?user=OFCGOTV&embedkey=40fa2b5d20fff980c1289759b0e27676>*
>

> Attachments area
> Preview YouTube video Call Hub Training to GOTV BC
> Call Hub Training to GOTV BC
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89fwyFJJyPQ&authuser=0>

*Proportional representation delivers more of what YOU voted for!*
Sign the Declaration: www.fairvote.ca/declaration