[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] BC Needs Our Help

Peter KH petercookiesncream at protonmail.com
Wed Oct 31 03:04:06 EDT 2018

Hi, In the unlikely case that this is not already in a document somewhere, here is the reason that I am personally interested in proportional representation:

I feel like every federal election boils down to a debate on government spending, taxes, and austerity.

Some issues that I think should be "election issues" but which aren't:
- Trade policy
- Antitrust enforcement
- Regulating social networks (Preventing future Cambridge analyticas, does Facebook have the right to censor content?)

- Peter