[fvc-wat-disc] PR in the news

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:50:36 EDT 2018

Good Morning Everyone!

The Globe & Mail has an editorial in today's paper that supports studying
our electoral system due to changes in the political landscape in which
parties can no longer win clear majorities ie BC & NB.

Here is the link:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/
article-globe-editorial-its-time-to-examine-the-way-we-vote-in-canadian/

The comment section has much misinformation. It would be  helpful if
subscribers to the G&M could make a comment or two in support of PR or
refuting some of the
misconceptions.

And, this in from Angus Reid on the 3 way split in the referendum in BC:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/1661ff1e68166644?compose=1662001349b0461f

As is often the case, it will be about getting our supporters to vote and
moving the undecideds to vote for PR.

Happy reading!

All the best,