[fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Canvassing for PR - its goodexercise!

Dave Arthur arthurd23 at bell.net
Thu Sep 13 22:51:28 EDT 2018

Hi Sharon
I’m interested.
Dave A

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sharon Sommerville
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:34 PM
To: Fair Vote Waterloo Region Announcements
Subject: [fvc-wat-disc] [fvc-wat-announce] Canvassing for PR - its goodexercise!

Hello FairVoting Friends,

FVC-WR is going to do a canvass pilot in KW in October.  We would like to canvass a number of neighbourhoods to get an idea of what people of thinking about electoral reform and PR.

If you have a couple of hours through October please consider joining us for a canvass.  You don't need any experience, we will team you with an experienced canvasser and provide you with all the materials you need for a successful canvas.  We will canvass on weekend afternoons & a canvass schedule will be available soon.

There is a training on Sunday, September 30th at 2:30 after which we will head out for a short canvass.  The training location is 34 Aberdeen Road in Kitchener.

If you are interested or have questions, email me at:
sharonsommerville at gmail.com.  One note, I will be in BC canvassing for the BC referendum on PR until Sept. 22nd., so won't get back to you until the 23rd but you will hear from me!

With thanks,