[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Writing Opportunity!

Peter KH petercookiesncream at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 15 00:32:57 EDT 2019

I agree that an op-ed is a good idea.

In writing the op ed, I think that it is important to highlight how MMP is beneficial to liberal voters. (not just Green party and NDP voters)

It looks like the article author works for the "centre for e-democracy" at Brock University. From the website it looks like at least one tech company - Delvina - is funding the research. I'll assume that the research is valid. However, when your your task is to "determine how technology can help democracy" you are unlikely to come to the conclusion of "not at all".

Sent from ProtonMail mobile