[fvc-wat-disc] Justin Trudeau rally in Cambridge tomorrow

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:20:38 EDT 2019

I have to say, even though I disagree with some things the LIbs have done
(there are many things they have done that I agree with ... 'fee and
dividend' carbon tax, EU trade deal, handling Trump in the new NAFTA deal),
is that we have a fine PM. His interaction and attitude displayed in this
Town Hall makes me proud of him as our PM (I know this irks my NDP friends,
but I feel he is a man of real quality)