[fvc-wat-disc] Addresses of Waterloo Region MPs and candidates

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:52:32 EDT 2019

Way too much overload to have a clue what you are talking about, Cathe.
Who is 'their'?  Do we want 'them' to be forewarned before all-candidates
meetings?

Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.