[fvc-wat-disc] Addresses of Waterloo Region MPs and candidates

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:00:01 EDT 2019

If this is about the home addresses of candidates, I'm fairly sure Fair
Vote Canada doesn't have that.  Or would want to have that, really.
We are *Fair
*Vote Canada, after all, and candidates are interviewing for a job, not a
personal invitation into their private lives (as much as is still possible
under the crazy system we live under, which if only they'd figure that out
. . .)

Jenn
Bookkeeping Services
519-501-2736
No other Western democratic country concentrates as much political power in
the hands of one person as Canada does with her Prime Minister.