[fvc-wat-disc] Catherine Fife

Jonathan Cassels cassels.jon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:39:40 EDT 2019

Hi Cory,
Fair Vote Canada is a multi-partisan group, and our efforts include work to
convince every party that proportional representation is best for Canada
and should be brought about as soon as possible. Sometimes specific efforts
are directed at a single party, because an opportunity to make progress
with a single party presents itself, but our overall strategy is not party
specific.

Some of the concerns you've expressed are very valid, and they're all
things which we consider when developing our strategy. If you'd like to
discuss our recent NDP specific efforts, I'd be happy to meet for a coffee
and discuss them. If you'd like to discuss the overall strategy of our
chapter or FVC as a whole, I'm sure that a member of the executive would be
happy to do the same. However, this probably isn't the best venue to vent
specific frustrations about specific parties.

Let me know if you'd like to meet some time.

Thanks,
Jonathan Cassels