[fvc-wat-disc] Christmas Get-together

Myron Steinman 2mdsteinm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 08:16:26 EST 2019

Thanks for the invite.

I, and I hope my wife may like to attend.
I am, however, looking for a new car.
Can anyone car pool with us, and provide us with transportation?

We live near the corner of King and Victoria at 170 Cherry Street Unit C3
Kitchener (The corner of Cherry Street and the Iron Horse Trail)

Myron Steinman
519-591-2534