[fvc-wat-disc] I can't make it to today's discussion meeting

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:57:21 EST 2019

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your very generous offer to cover half the costs of hosting
the website! Greatly appreciate your donation, it will make a difference
for us.  We couldn't do this work with out the generosity of our members.
People give money, time, energy and their passion.  Thank you Peter and to
everyone who is working hard to make a difference.

Hope all is well and see you in March.

Till then,
Sharon

Till then,