[fvc-wat-disc] FV table at upcoming festivals

Cathy Scott cathy.scottfree at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:28:33 EDT 2019

Hi, All
At the meeting last Wed. there were some folks who said they would be
available to be at the FV table for the Kultrun festival on Sat. July 13
and Sun. July 14.  I will be away on vacation at that time, so we need
someone who will take charge of the 'stuff' that needs to be transported to
and from the festival.  This stuff includes:
- the shelter tent,
 - a rolling suitcase with all the table materials
- a box of rocks that we use to prevent the material from blowing away
- two folding lawn chairs, which I can provide
- the 'tube' that holds the banners
- the green and white 'proportional representation' sign.

We usually leave the shelter tent, rocks with the table overnight on
Saturday and take the suitcase and chairs home.
If anyone is able to take charge of this 'stuff' and transport it, please
let me know ASAP.!
Here is a sign up schedule for the two days:
Sat. JUly 13,
12 noon - 2 pm
2 pm   -   4pm
4 pm   -    6 pm

Sunday July 14
12 noon  -  2  pm
2  pm    -    4 pm
4 pm    -    6  pm

The  Non-violence DAy in the Park'  is on Saturday, July 20, also during
the time I will be away.
Myron Steinman has offered to take charge of the stuff, listed above.  The
person who has the stuff from the KUltrun weekend, will have to coordinate
with Myron, how to transfer the stuff to him.
Here is a sign up schedule for the non-violence day.
12 noon  -  2 pm
2   pm    -    4 pm
4  pm    -    6 pm.
I am hoping that everyone will sign up sooner rather than later, as these
festivals are coming up soon.

Thanks to everyone for the time you spend to promote PR at these
festivals.
CAthy